If you have ever been to a Korean restaurant, chances are you probably have had chopchae/japchae(잡채), either as a menu item or as a side dish. And if side dish was the only way you had it – then I’m afraid you probably had a very poorly made chopchae. It sometimes makes me mad when […]
- No Crazy Kimchi (How to ripen Kimchi) November 11, 2011
- Spicy Soft Tofu Stew(순두부찌게 Soondubu Jjigae) May 18, 2011
- Know your beef cut! January 28, 2012
- Korean vegetable fries or tempura (야채튀김 Yache Twigim) April 19, 2011
- Bulgogi – Korean Beef BBQ (불고기) December 6, 2010
- 2013 in review March 2, 2014
- A Sweet Gift for Korean New Year February 1, 2014
- Sweet and Savory Beef Rib Stew (갈비찜 Galbijjim/Kalbijjim) January 20, 2014
- I am now on facebook! January 8, 2014
- Life in Korea – Merry Christmas from my new studio! December 23, 2013
- JinJoo: Sure, jajangmyun - I actually have a great recipe ...
- kathrinjapan: Okay,, so I'm making another request. When you hav...
- rachelngruihsia: Reblogged this on rinwanderlust....
- JinJoo: Hi! I'm so sorry.. I just realized I never replied...
- JinJoo: Hello! Thanks for dropping by and letting me know ...
banchan bbq beef blog bokkeum bulgogi cooking dessert doshirak featured food gochujang jeon Jorim kimchi Korea korean korean beef bbq korean cooking korean food korean food blog korean home korean recipes Korean sauce lettuce lunchbox napa cabbage one dish meals Perilla leaves pork radish rice salad side dish soup Soups (Guk) and Stews (Jjigae) Soy Sauce spicy Ssam sub featured Tofu vegetable garden Vegetables Yakwa zucchini
My other blog
- Condiments and Sauces (9)
- Desserts and Snacks (10)
- Doshirak (Lunchbox) (8)
- For Kids (5)
- Kimchi (8)
- Living in Korea (9)
- Main Dishes (22)
- Noodles (1)
- One dish meals (21)
- Party Menu (10)
- Reference (5)
- Rice Dishes (10)
- Side dishes (21)
- Soups (Guk) and Stews (Jjigae) (15)
- Tofu (3)
- Uncategorized (98)
- Vegetable Garden (1)
- Vegetables (27)
Monthly archive of my posts
My other passion