WE HAVE WINNERS!!
First of all, I wanted to thank EVERYONE for entering, and sharing all your wonderful feedback. I was blown away by how many comments I received and I wanted to reply and say thank you to everyone but I’m sorry I couldn’t do that. But I want to let you know I read every single one of your comments and made all my work on the new website worthwhile.. 💕💕
Right, so, you know because I’m also late in announcing (sorry, I just couldn’t get to it yesterday) and I’m so grateful for so many entries, I decided to pick 8 instead of 6 winners! That’s allowed right?? 😉 Hope you don’t mind. I just wanted to spread the holiday cheer!! 🎉🎄🥂
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!! You will be getting an email from us soon!
#38 Victoria Rinck
#111 Megan W
#85 Shannon R
#18 Stephanie L
#52 Jeanne K
#71 David M
Since we are all living in interesting times where face masks have now become a necessity and to CELEBRATE MY 10TH BLOG ANNIVERSARY 🎉🎉, I’ve decided that I will be giving away ONE mask each to SIX lucky winners!
3 solid colors and 3 patterned masks.
Good quality-made masks tend to be expensive or difficult to come by but I am absolutely in love with these and wear them all the time! They are all hand-made in Korea by a friend of mine who has been making and importing clothes to US but now started making these masks.
- Made with light, soft, breathable 100% cotton (the ones with print patterns) or 100% linen (solid colors)
- There are three layers of cotton or linen inside and outside with a filter in the middle
- The length of the ear straps are adjustable using drawstring clasps
- Designed for easy size adjustment by folding – fits both larger and smaller faces comfortably
- Soft metal band built-in to form and fit your nose
- Machine washable
I shared these with friends and they also had nothing but positive remarks of how these are now their go-to masks! To enter for a chance to win, read the rules below!
- WHO CAN ENTER: 18 years and older, who is a SUBSCRIBER of my KIMCHIMARI BLOG VIA EMAIL. WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY! NOTE – your email address for your comment must match to my subscription list. This is the only way I can verify you are following my blog. Please note – the comment will not appear right away as I have to approve them.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- REQUIRED – You have to be subscribed to my blog (note, you also get a free Korean BBQ Dinner cookbook when you sign up for my newsletters).
- REQUIRED – Please comment below with your e-mail address and what features on my new website you like the best and if there’s something you would like to see added.
- OPTIONAL – What’s your favorite color or design? I can’t guarantee that I can get the one you want but I’ll try!
- HOW WINNERS ARE PICKED: Random.org or something similar will be used to pick 6 winners randomly. Winners must respond within 36 hrs to claim the prize.
- PRIZE VALUE: $15 to $20 each for total of $105
- STARTS: Saturday Dec. 5th ENDS: Sunday 12 am Dec. 13th Pacific Standard Time (PST), USA
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS: SIX winners will be picked and announced via the blog on Dec. 16th, 2020. Winner must respond within 36 hrs.
- DELIVERY: Items will be shipped to your address.
Good luck everyone!