Asian Cookbook Giveaway and Happy New Year everyone!!
I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year! I’m having a Asian Vegan Cookbook giveaway!
But first, I want to thank you all, my readers for supporting me all through the years and being the kindest readers always. Every time I read about other bloggers getting mean comments from their readers, I always count my blessings and realize how lucky I am. 2017 was MY BEST YEAR ever – although every year is my best year ever 😝 since it gets better every year!! HAHAHA! 😂In 2017, my traffic has more than doubled from previous year and has gotten over 1.4 million page views in total for the year!!
Right. So how was your holidays?? I hope you had a wonderful relaxing time with your loved ones. For whatever reason, if you didn’t, that’s OK, you can still look forward to another break soon. Always think positive, right?? 😍 I had a wonderful time with my sister #3, her son and my sister #1 visiting me for Christmas and New Year. During their visit, I took a couple weeks break from blogging work which was really wonderful. I could feel that I was getting burned out from working basically non-stop after summer break.
My sisters and I got to cook some wonderful things and I can’t wait to share them with you in the next few weeks. Bulgogi Kimchi Pasta anyone?? I wasn’t sure if I would like it but it was absolutely delicious. I had so much fun talking with my sisters about recipes, ideas for my blog and exchanging tips for making our everyday cooking lives easier. Thank you sisters for always rooting for me and loving me the way you do.❤
We also talked about how now that we are older, we don’t always have the full family to cook for nor do we want to always cook up a storm. It would be nice to simplify our cooking sometimes. And for that, my sister #3 is a master. She is always thinking about making cooking simpler and easier so I got to learn some great tips from her.
In the coming weeks, I will be posting a series of easy to prepare meals that’s good for singles (or families of course) where you can also make ahead some parts of the recipe and keep them frozen until you are ready to cook! And it includes bulgogi and kimchi!! It just doesn’t get any better than that!! I know many of you have been asking me for more recipes for singles and so here it is!
I have to so much to share with all of you in 2018, I’m SOOO excited!!
Now, as a THANK YOU to all and wishing everyone a healthy start to the New Year, here’s my first giveaway for 2018!
“In this delightful Asian cookbook, you’ll learn the secrets of vegetarian and vegan Asian cooking—how to blend flavors, textures, aromas and colors—to create full-flavored vegetarian dishes that are missing none of the umami normally associated only with meat and dairy. ” Click HERE for more info on the book from Tuttle Publishing.
GIVEAWAY RULES :
- WHO CAN ENTER : 18 years and older, who is a FOLLOWER of my KIMCHIMARI BLOG VIA EMAIL ONLY. (I can no longer accept wordpress followers as it has become hard for me to verify with so many followers. Please follow by email again if you want to enter). International entries are welcome! NOTE – your email address for your comment must match to my subscription list. This is the only way I can verify you are following my blog.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- REQUIRED – FOLLOW my blog by going to my home page and then entering email address (if you haven’t already)
- OPTIONALLY – PLEASE CHOOSE TO FOLLOW or LIKE one or more of my accounts below:
- “Like” Kimchimari Facebook page
- Follow Kimchimari on Pinterest
- Follow Kimchimari on Instagram
- Follow Kimchimari on Twitter
- Join Kimchimari Facebook group – Korean Food with Kimchimari
and leave a comment letting me know you have done it below this post.
Each of your follow will give you additional entries which will increase your chances of winning so follow/like more!
- If you follow/subscribe more than one, don’t forget to let me know about each so that you are entered multiple times.
- HOW I PICK A WINNER: Random.org or something similar will be used to pick the winner randomly. Winner must respond within 72 hrs to claim the prize.
- STARTS: JAN 10TH ENDS: JAN 24TH MIDNIGHT (Jan 25th 12 AM), Pacific Standard Time (PST), USA
- PRIZE VALUE: $15.95
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER: Winner will be picked and announced via blog and facebook page ON JAN 31st. Winner must respond within 72hrs.
DELIVERY : THE GIVEAWAY BOOK WILL BE SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM TUTTLE PUBLISHING TO THE WINNER (INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE)
FULL DISCLOSURE: This giveaway is sponsored by Tuttle Publishing.