I have been making this Korean chicken soup (영계백숙 Young Gye BaekSook) for 20 years now – ever since I got married. It’s my husband’s favorite soup and according to my mother-in-law, it is one of the best foods for him. She also told me a whole list of other foods but that’s probably worth […]
- No Crazy Kimchi (How to ripen Kimchi) November 11, 2011
- Spicy Soft Tofu Stew(순두부찌게 Soondubu Jjigae) May 18, 2011
- Korean vegetable fries or tempura (야채튀김 Yache Twigim) April 19, 2011
- Know your beef cut! January 28, 2012
- Bulgogi – Korean Beef BBQ (불고기) December 6, 2010
- Easy Young Radish Kimchi (총각김치 Chong Gak Kimchi) May 19, 2013
- Check out my bulgogi photo! May 10, 2013
- Food Styling – Korean Style April 21, 2013
- Sweet and Salty Soybeans (콩자반 Kongjaban) March 23, 2013
- Rice Cake Stir Fry with Soy Sauce (궁중떡뽁이 Goongjoong Ddukbokki/Tteokbokki) February 24, 2013
- JinJoo: Hi! So sorry for the late reply. Have been traveli...
- lt: Hi there. Could I use my rice cooker to make the r...
- JinJoo: Hi! Thanks SOoo much for your gracious feedback~ I...
- yujin: I just recently found your blog and it is divine! ...
- JinJoo: So glad you found my blog! I'm also very happy to ...
banchan beef blog bokkeum bulgogi cooking doshirak featured food home jeon Jorim kimchi Korea korean korean beef bbq Korean beef side dish korean cooking korean food korean food blog korean home korean recipes Korean sauce lettuce lunchbox one dish meals Perilla leaves pork radish rice rice cake salad side dish soup Soups (Guk) and Stews (Jjigae) Soy Sauce spicy Ssam sub featured Tofu vegetable garden Vegetables Yakshik Yakwa zucchini
My other blog
- Condiments and Sauces (6)
- Desserts and Snacks (6)
- Doshirak (Lunchbox) (8)
- Kimchi (5)
- Living in Korea (5)
- Main Dishes (18)
- Noodles (1)
- One dish meals (17)
- Party Menu (8)
- Reference (3)
- Rice Dishes (10)
- Side dishes (20)
- Soups (Guk) and Stews (Jjigae) (13)
- Tofu (3)
- Uncategorized (81)
- Vegetable Garden (1)
- Vegetables (25)
Monthly archive of my posts
My other passion